After 2 decades working at record labels, and another decade at one of the music industry’s largest management companies, I decided to start a personal management company founded on the business principles demonstrated to be most critical to success and professional happiness, and with an inspired and experienced staff dedicated to the details. Based on the premise that artists are creative in many ways, Peters Management Syndicate represents musical artists, and theatrical actors, writers, and production projects. We believe:
– All projects need creative and conscientious set-up and follow through
– Marketing plans are more than words on paper; they are plans of action
– It is better for creatives to follow their hearts than follow the trends
– There are many ways to find an audience: radio, retail, CD, print, TV, film, advertising, sponsorship/lifestyle associations, internet, street teams, fan clubs, and more
– Real talents deserve the opportunity to flex and grow their artistry in different ways
Carol Peters, President
Peters Management Syndicate Inc.